PLUMBAGO BLUE Cottage is situated within a leisurely strolling distance to the hub of Montagu
, where a number of good Restaurants as well as Pubs,
interesting Historical Buildings, a small Bird Sanctuary, Gift Shops and Farm Stalls warmly welcome our tourists to linger a little longer, indulge and enjoy!
Although fairly modern, the cottage has a typical Karoo appeal, and nestles in a pretty shaded garden with a lovely view over fruit orchards
and the craggy mountains beyond.
The cool, wrap around verandah invites one to simply sit back and relax, with a glass of wine (from one of many wineries in the area),
while enjoying the fresh mountain air and lovely scenery.
It has been furnished with comfort in mind, so you will have that "home from home" feeling as you step through the door.
What's On Offer
- 2 Double Rooms, both en-suite - main has bath as well as shower, while second room offers a shower
- Open Plan Living Room leading to modern well equipped kitchen, gas hob, electric oven, oven and microwave.
- Separate scullery and washing machine.
- All rooms open onto large view verandah
- Aircons throughout, and heating for chilly winter days
- Complimentary bottle of wine on arrival
- Off Street Parking
- Private splash pool
- MORSO Fireplace
- Linen and Towels provided
- Safe for valuables
- Weber Braai
- Full DSTV
Montagu, South Africa
R850 for cottage (2 guests)
R1500 for cottage (4 guests)
Minimum Stay 2 nights
Regret no children under 12 years and no pets
50% deposit, balance on arrival
Regret no credit card facilities
Check In: 2pm - 7pm
Check Out: 11am
30 days before arrival date: refund of 70% of deposit.
14 days before arrival date: refund of 50% of deposit.
Less than 14 days before arrival date: refund of 10% of deposit.
Cancellations of reservations must be in writing.
DIRECTIONSDriving into Montagu from Cape Town, travel along Long Street, until you reach Church St, turn right into Church, over the bridge, to first stop street.
Turn right into Van Riebeeck St, Plumbago Blue is 3rd on the left (18a Van Riebeeck St)